Friday, 1 January 2010

new year~

2010's coming!!!!
well, i don't feel anything special, though. i think i lost my sense of special events. hahaha..

lets make it my 1st post in 2010 :D

many had happened in 2009. all the happy days, bad days, the days when i got lost in my mind, when i got really depressed about a few things, days when i realized i had so many friends who were there to be with me, to accompany me. :) and all the other memorable days..

all of them were just another spice for my tasteless life. it was all a great memory. but, it'll soon fade away cause i'm starting a new "me" this year.

i won't look back to the past.

there's a few thing i stopped to hope. as soon i realized i did everything for nothing. and now i will stop chasing that "impossible dream" of mine, and start a new one. a more realistic one.

notice, i won't be the same "me" anymore in 2010. maybe i'll get colder around strangers and people i just know. well, i don't know, haven't thought of it yet. :3

i'll work hard for my studies @ school (for sure!!). cuz i realize how i wan't to get out of this desperating life. hahaha..

anyway, happy new year to you all..
wish u luck with your new year resolutions!!

ps: my handphone is dying.. :'( can't send messages.. :'( got a little accident in the swimming pool.. X(

another PS:

i made this.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment