Friday, 23 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAV ACTRESS!!

yup, and today is april 23rd!! and it's Melina Kanakaredes' birthday!! yeay yeay!!
well, let's post this with english cuz, i dunno.. i just want to speak english today.. lalalala.. (after native speaking, Reuben asked us what are we going to do if tomorrow is the end of the world).

anyway, i know you don't know me and i know i'm way to far away from america (duh..), HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINA KANAKAREDES!!! even though you get older, you look younger than your age! :D

well, if you just happen to get lost in the net and ended up on my blog, i want to introduce myself, your number 1 fan from INDONESIA!!

my name is Sonia and i'm still in high school (huahaha). i'm 16 this year and i really love to watch CSI:NY. i spent almost every night to watch the DVD and i watch them all over again from season 1.. ;D
I really like your act! and i hope that Stella could be Mac's GF.. hahah (I ship SMacked!!)
when i realized that you played as Athena in Percy Jackson, i couldn't stop screaming!! i didn't watch it when it was on the cinemas. and i heard my friends said that it was not too good. but as soon as i knew that you played as Athena, i bought the dvd right away (too bad it wasn't the original.. wish i could find the original one cuz it's hard to find a dvd store around me.. TT)
i watched Percy Jackson just to wait for your scene. FYI, Athena is my favorite Greek Goddes. haha.. i was really glad that you played as my favorite goddess.. (my favorite actress as my favorite goddess, how beautiful is this life..????!!!)
well, there's nothing interesting about me. i love to act in the theater. i joined my school's theater at grade 7-9 and in grade 10 they don't have it anymore but i still join other theater activities.

hmm, i think that's all about me.

I LoVe You Melina~

No comments:

Post a Comment