Saturday, 4 July 2009

to the person i love the most

i'ved noticed how you are really tired of me. yes, i know. i've been bothering you since last year. how i want you to just look at me and smile. but i know you couldn't. you don't have any time for me. even just to look at my messages and reply.

dearest, i've been in love with you since the first time we met. i love you so much. and that's the only thing i know. if you ask me why, i don't have any reasons. i can't find one. for me, you're the only beautiful thing i have in my life. you're the greatest thing God has ever showed me.

i did everything i can to catch your attention. but you paid less every time. and now, i will stop. just the way you wanted me to do. stop.

i will stop. i won't bother you again. i won't sms nor call you. anytime anywhere. even just to say hi. i will stop. but know one thing for sure. i won't stop loving you.

i will wait for you. i will wait till the day we meet again. until that day you will no longer hear or receive any news from me. even a birthday wish.

i won't do anything before you start to do something. i you sms me, i will reply if it's important. if you ask me why did i stop trying to contact you, i won't answer.

i will wait and answer all of your question in that day. the day you and i are wating for.

this is the best thing i can do right now. i know it's the best...

i love you and i will love you forever..

just remember that..

No comments:

Post a Comment